Breaking News

Sunday 19 April 2015

This week's challenge: No internet

Yes, you read that right. This week's challenge is a doozy. I want you to stay off the internet.



Of course, I'd love if you'd read my blog everyday. But it's time to reconnect with ourselves, the people around us, books, and whatever else we neglect in our lives because of wasted hours online.


Now, I realize that in this age the lack of internet is crippling for some. For this reason there is an exception. You're allowed to partake of the internet at work. This isn't an excuse to lounge lazily in front of a computer monitor. You're going to be actively using the web for work.

I know this seems daunting. That's why it's a challenge. I have faith in each and everyone of you.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

-James Greenway

Follow him @NerdCred on Twitter (Next week of course!)

Feel like doubling up on challenges? Take a look at this past challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Blogger Templates